Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My neighbor want to contest the engineering markers at the

Customer Question

My neighbor want to contest the engineering markers at the rear of my property .
I have a warrant deed signatures from the title company showing corner markers with measurements and longitude etc . I have also spoke with one of my neighbors who showered me his property survey layout since we share a common line and the are exact.
I would like to move ahead and place my fence just off the property line and I thought being neighborly I would talk to then first so I can save some arborvitaes ....yet they do no want me on their property to drill holes on my property .
So I intend to move forward and have to take down the shrubs .......but I will follow in accordance with the law in our township .
Just want your thoughts
Thank you *****
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

What do they intend to actually do to contest your boundary lines?

.

Are they getting their own survey done?

.

Are you asking if you can still continue with your fence installation?

.

.

thanks