How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am married, yet I am the sole member in a lake

Customer Question

I am married, yet I am the sole member in a lake corporation. My husband & I built a cabin on our designated lot. We have no deed, & no survey.
I want to treat the property as in a housing division. Thus, I would get a survey which includes the land we mow around the improvements and create a dead with husband & I as joint owners in common.
What do you say?
Sara Jenlink
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

I don't see anything with getting a survey and then deeding the property as joint tenants, or tenants in common. But how can I help you? What legal information are you seeking?

Thank you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions