Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Andrea, I just had to the answer you gave. I wanted to know

Customer Question
Hi Andrea, I just had...
Hi Andrea, I just had a follow up to the answer you gave. I wanted to know if I should send the acceptance note first and then create a separate email where I ask about the accrued vacation - or should I cover both subjects in the same email? This is a company based in India - so I want to avoid any unnecessary blunders - as their HR function is horrible enough.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Hi, again and thank you for requesting me, If you think that they might get confused, then I would suggest that you keep the 2 issues separate. Send them your reply to their letter first. Then, in a separate letter, address the issue of vacation pay completely separate and apart from any other issues. Let me know if you need further clarification and I will be glad to explain further, Okay ? Please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Kindest regards, ANDREA
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing that I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. You have already left a deposit with JustAnswer, so leaving a positive rating will not cost you anything additional, Fair enough ? You stated that you were told that you were too old for your job correct ? ANSWER IS ON NEXT PAGE
If you were told that you are too old, the first thing you must do without fail is to go directly and immediately to the nearest office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC"). The EEOC will investigate your claim and then issue to you a "Right to Sue" letter. Once you have that letter go to any lawyer who specializes in lawsuits against employers based on age discrimination. There is no way that you could possibly lose such a lawsuit and you will be awarded damages based on your employer's discriminating against you because of your age. Please be kind enough to leave a Positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for answering your question. You have already placed a deposit with JustAnswer, so leaving a positive rating will not cost you anything additional, Thank you for understanding, Kind regards, ANDREA.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer