How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am renting a residential property that consists of a three

Customer Question

I am renting a residential property that consists of a three bedroom home along with 4 out buildings on eight acres of land.
My landlord is renting one of the out buildings to someone else which has resulted in me having to store some of my personal belongings in a storage unit. I have also seen different people (strangers) show up on the property and go in and out of the out building to put in large material items as well as retrieval.
What recourse do I have?
Jule Rusk
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Julie. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Do you have a written lease for a fixed term specifying your tenancy and right to occupy the entire property and all the buildings?