How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Currently living in state of PA. Own real estate in SC.

Customer Question

Currently living in state of PA. Own real estate in SC. Legal advice needed before signing with broker to sell condo that is tennant occupied with lease that expires 6-30-16. Thank You
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..If you can post your legal question, I an help get an answer for you....As an aside, in addition to being an attorney, I have also been a landlord for over 26 years and a licensed Realtor for 12.....'thanksBarrister

Related Real Estate Law Questions