Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

A Homeowners Association is using my social security number

Customer Question
as their own on a...
A Homeowners Association is using my social security number as their own on a condo property. I have told them many times I have a paid home mortgage loan on this property. They use the property and make money from my documents and have taken my name off this property. They are putting other names on. They have taken loans and purchases. By them using my SSN, deed, and documents, can I get my name back on the property? What can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/19/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Welcome Patricia and thank you for your question. Can you explain what happened with the property that HOA believes they have the right ti remove your name and place other people on title? Have you reported the identity theft if your Social Security Number to law enforcement?
Please do not provide your social security on this site as the information is public.
Tina, Lawyer