How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There are a few questions that my wife and I need assistance

Customer Question

There are a few questions that my wife and I need assistance to: ***** ***** help with stopping foreclosure on a reverse mortgage while pending refinance to be finalized. 2nd how file a quit claim deed, it under my mother in-laws name and want to change it to myself and my wife's name, its my wife's mother that is currently on the deed. The finance company told us that our name need to be on the title for the loan porpuses.3rd to remove lien of allan takati from deed. Court found zero judgement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
I have only about 25% of the information I need to Answer your questions. This situation is too complex for this Q & A format. I can offer direct phone consultation if you wish.