How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7347
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe that my mortgage company, ****** , has been taking

Customer Question

Hi, My name is Sandy ********** and I believe that my mortgage company, ****** , has been taking advantage of me. I have been with them for four or five years now and I spoke with an agent today which stated there is 31,171.69 in the back of my loan with ******. I have been sick for years over working with ****** . If you can help me I would truly appreciate it. They told me today that the Mortgage company I had before, which was****** owed ****** 31,171.69 for Corporate Expenses. Please call me at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.NationsStar is not unfamiliar with consumer complaints. The issues you are having are likely best handled first through filing consumer complaints with both the FTC and Office of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Both agencies have recently joined forces to address issues with NationStar. Filing complaints may be your most economically means to get resolution to the issues you are having. You can retain a local attorney if the FTC and CFPB can not help. Here are the links to file complaints: you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (3 stars or more). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sandy: another expert here and I would like to assist you; however you have not asked the question. Also, the information you provide about the 31,171.69 is very vague. If you will tell me specifically how your mortgage company is taking advantage of you, I might be able to help you understand better.