How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19108
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to buy a HUD 24 CFR 206.125 home. Doing everything

Customer Question

I'm trying to buy a HUD 24 CFR 206.125 home. Doing everything I'm supposed to do but getting the run around at every. Even from my own realtor. I've done a ton of research and now how corrupt the foreclosure market is. (A.K.A The MAFIA). Just an average joe trying to buy a home for my family. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If you are getting runaround, you would need to contact your HUD's local office and file complaint. You may also contact your realtor's office and file complaint against the realtor for not doing enough to assist you, if the realtor has a supervisor/reports to someone else. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Real Estate Law Questions