Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Can you find property with only a name ?

Customer Question

can you find property with only a name ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. Can you tell me the county in Washington where his home is situated? As far as searching other States the easiest way be to see if he is listed as a real property tax payer of record.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my brother died in Everrett Wa , a woman was living in his house , when he died she had a locksmith open his safe and stole all his papers , will etc. We know he had property in Evergreen Colorado , and Thousand Oaks Ca , possiably in Lake Tahoe .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do we need a lawyer to check tax payer ?
Thank you for your patience. Depending on the jurisdiction you may need to attorney to search the property tax records to identify any property that he may have owned. Can you tell me if the house in Everett was in his name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes , he had several lots there as well as a house . We , my sisters and a niece are his heir , we have a nephew who was appointed executer there' as well as an attorney . We just don't know about his other property , only have address for Colorado . We aren't selling Wa. property . we just need to find out other property , and change name .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My nephew is for Wa only
An Attorney would be able to run a search. I can provide links for attorneys that provide free consultations if you can tell me the States and the County where you think the real property is located.
The address in Colorado could be accessed through the county recorder's office. What city is the Colorado property located in?
This is a link for Attorneys in the Thousand Oaks area that provide free consultations http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/real-estate-law/thousand-oaks/californiaThe Thousand Oaks Attorney would be able to search the State of California. This is the link for the Recorder's Office in Jefferson County Colorado where properties in Evergreen would be recorded http://jeffco.us/recording/
Are you still with me? Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my answer positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.
Were you able to find any properties? Please ignore the premium services request.
Are you still with me?
If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.