Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What is the next form I file after the tenant has replied to

Customer Question

What is the next form I file after the tenant has replied to the eviction notice, but the judge has not set a hearing because no money was placed in the registry?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. ANSWER - In order to know what form to file next, it is necessary to know what the tenant filed in his Answer. For example if the tenant filed a counterclaim with his Answer, you would have to ask the Court Clerk if a form was available which would be sufficient to reply to the tenants allegations in his counterclaim. Once the tenant was served with the Complaint, what did the tenant include in his Answer ? For example, did the tenant allege that he was fully paid up and did not owe you any additional rent, or something along those lines ?
Please tell me what grounds you alleged as the basis for the eviction proceedings you brought against the tenant ?