Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Can you put a fince on a property line in a subdivisin in Russell

Customer Question
Springs ky...
Can you put a fince on a property line in a subdivisin in Russell Springs ky
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/12/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Samuel-II, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Lawyer
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Your subdivision is going to be governed by the covenants and restrictions that have been enacted by your Homeowner's Association. If the C&R's do not allow a fence then no. However, most times the C&R's will permit fences, but they may be restricted as to height, type, etc and you may have to go through your HOA "architectural" committee to ensure it meets the C&R's as set forth. So I suggest you find your Covenants and Restrictions - the HOA can provide them to you or you can get them from the Land Records court clerk in your county. They will be recorded along with your Deed or subdivision information.
Samuel-II
Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Lawyer