Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

It is custom built house by M Street Homes in Houston Tx

Customer Question
77079. They have give 0ne...
It is custom built house by M Street Homes in Houston Tx 77079. They have give 0ne year warranty, it is already pass 11 months and not fixing some of items which related to builder items and landscape by sub contractor. Now builder is not resolving items so I am planning to sue in the small court so I need assistant. Can you help me?
Thank you,
Bharat *** *** **** home owner
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/11/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation, B. What can I answer for you, specifically in regards ***** ***** matter? For example: "How to file suit in JP Court," or something else. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Tina, Lawyer