Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Ray , I asked you to check out 2 companies timeshare sale an

Customer Question
Hi Ray , I asked...
Hi Ray , I asked you to check out 2 companies for my timeshare sale and you back to me with the info that they were legitimate companys and now I find out they weren't, and I am out some funds
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/10/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer
Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help you again. What were the companies and give me more information
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
diamond international events services in las vegas ph #(###) ###-####western title and escrow corporation in Littleton Colorado Ph #(###) ###-####
They have an A+ rating with BBB, make complaint here. http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/resorts/diamond-resorts-international-in-las-vegas-nv-62328
been in business since the 70s https://www.aihitdata.com/company/019CC09D/DIAMOND-INTERNATIONAL-EVENTS-SERVICES/overview Can you give me some facts here about what has happened?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that is not the right company . It is diamond international events services on 1810 E. Sahara Ave .Las Vegas.
There is also a similar company call diamond resorts international. these are no the same companys.
DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS SERVICESUpdated 15 days agoID: 27050141/81810 E SAHARA AVE, Suite #304 LAS VEGAS, NV 89104 This is from that web page above.
Tell me what has happened?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a contract with them to sell my time share, I paid the assighnment fee, and then maexico govt asked for sales tx wich I paid and now the Mexican govt is asking for an outrages administration fee to process the release document. I was very suspicious from the beginning but based on the info you gave me I had enough confidence to go forward.
Again the title company is legitimate too. I am sorry the fees here changed I am not sure that these guys are the problem if the govt asked for more $$$.I understand your frustration but this is different than they took my money and left town.There still here it appears. you can ask for more specificity from the title company about the additional charges. Title company they are big multi state title company. http://westerntitleandescrowcorp.com/
I would want you to call title company and find out exactly what charges are and what they know about all of this.Mexico timeshares are a continuous problem.You have right idea to try and unload it, you deserve some answers--where did they get the new fees or taxes from or who??
Address: 2 W Dry Creek Cir #100, Littleton, CO 80120Phone(###) ###-####
You can file a complaint with the Colorado AG on them if you don't get some answers to your questions. http://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/about-consumer-protection/complaint-forms/consumer-complaint-form
I do think the title company is a major legitimate one and not crooked in any sense of the word.
Colorado also regulates title companies--they sell insurance Online Form for Formal Complaint or Request for Assistance (click here)To speak with a Division of Insurance consumer affairs representative: (###) ###-####- Consumer Information 1-***-***-**** - Toll Free if calling from outside Denver metro area You may file a complaint there too.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I appreciate your info. How can I be sure before I pay the last fee. I do want to close this deal if it is legitimate but I am out about 13000, US right now. Is there any way to find out for sure. If I emailed you the contract would y be able to check it. It appears to very difficult to do it from Canada.
I would be more than happy to read it.Attach it here.Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cant seem to attach the files,
On my side there is a paperclip on the page you use to do so.I am hoping yours has one here too.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it doesn't seem to attach not sure what I am doing wrong
Hang on I will get customer support to help you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there. I am prepared to pay. I just need to know for sure whether they are legitimate or not.
I am I am getting you help here.Stand by..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay great .I was just checking . Like I said I am prepared to pay for your services because this may take longer than normal.
Hi to update here sorry this was closed a bit you contact them here to have them help you load it.Sorry for the delay I could nmot respond to you for a bit. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us Again thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good morning Ray, I just sent the files to your customer support with your link attached. I was asked to do this and hopefully it gets to you.
Thanks will be in touch.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good morning Ray, do you have any more info regarding these companays
I have not gotten this from customer support perhaps you need to email them.If I could see them as an attachment I can respond.There should be a paperclip on your screen for attaching files, at least thats on my screen.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it doesn't seem to work , I will try customer support again
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
looks like it attached can you open them there should be 3 attachments
I got these here, give me a few minutes..
I reviewed these and have no problem with them as written.I know the fees here went up along the way. This is still a good deal for you because you get out from under the timeshare and get some funds.Again this is a legitimate title company part of a multistate group.To me this this is the best you will ever do and better than a lot of ones I have seen where they got less , thats all I can tell you. Thanks again for your patience and good luck on the deal.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thank you for that information.
You are so welcome and again sorry it took so long.Take care and the best.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Ray, I just thought I would let you know that this timeshare sale is a fraud and so are the 2 companies involved.
I am so sorry you had problems with them.Was the title company the problem or what.Did they close the deal or come back wanting more or what.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They just kept asking for more money and the reasons just got more ridiculous
I refused to send more money
You might want to try yourself on ebay here.Its the cheapest option to do it yourself. http://pages.ebay.com/realestate/timesharesellerguide.html
Ray, Lawyer