How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 37325
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need to get a Hold Harmless Agreement written up project

Customer Question

We need to get a Hold Harmless Agreement written up for a project we are working on. Where can we find either one online or an attorney who can do this for us?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..You can find many different types of hold harmless agreements from this site I use myself when I need a form I don't have:.USLegalforms Hold Harmless.They are very inexpensive and professionally drafted so they can be modified to suit your particular needs. And the send you a template so you can use it over and over for different projects...thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I would need one more specific to our project? Are you able to write one for us? What would this cost?
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to represent customers from the site or draft legal documents under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need foreign counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a contract law attorney if one of the template ones on that website won't work....thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barrister,
Neither of the two links you gave me seem to have what I am looking for.
Are you able to attach a form on this venue? Perhaps you could attach a sample Hold Harmless agreement from what you find on those websites?
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Those are just sites where a person can find an attorney to assist them or provide legal representation...they aren't forms sites...If you need a personally crafted hold harmless, and don't think you can modify a template, then you are going to have to bite the bullet and get a local attorney to draft one for you...I can't provide legal documents to customers as that would cross over into legal representation, which I am not allowed to do under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer...thanksBarrister

Related Real Estate Law Questions