Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Can the hoa tell me not to park on my own driveway and that

Customer Question
I have to put car...
Can the hoa tell me not to park on my own driveway and that I have to put car in garage.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/8/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Is there any specific rule or restriction in the CCRs that states that you can't park on your driveway?.Is there any local ordinance or law that says this?..thanksBarrister
Tina, Lawyer