How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6875
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking to purchase a percentage of a house and property.

Customer Question

I'm looking to purchase a percentage of a house and property. what resources would be good to look at?
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am looking to purchase part of a house and property. we would split the tax benefit, and property taxes, etc.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: this is a dear friend and I
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? Do you have a partner(s) that you are set to invest with?
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Is your question with regard to how to hold title to the real property? Please provide your questions for me.

Related Real Estate Law Questions