How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We got the UD-150 served. We looking . We locate

Customer Question

Hi. We got the UD-150 served. We looking for help. We locate in San Jose.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,If you are trying to file a claim or litigate a matter under another person's name, you must be represented by an attorney.So if you filed a claim with the prior owner's name, you can salvage this and prosecute the matter by retaining a civil litigation (or landlord tenant) attorney to represent you.Otherwise, you are going to need to file a substitution with the court - which is going to be complicated (probably more complicated than you want to deal with for a UD action - it is going to be faster and less costly for you to simply retain an attorney to prosecute this action for you).