How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on the deed to a duplex with my daughter. We would like

Customer Question

I am on the deed to a duplex with my daughter. We would like to refinance and we would both be on the mortgage. I would like to remain on the mortgage, but would like to remove my name from the deed. Is this possible?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Just to clarify, you wish to sign the note, but transfer your current ownership interest in the property to your daughter, so that she will be the only one on title?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you online with me?