How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9368
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am tenants in common in Texas with another person who thinks

Customer Question

I am tenants in common in Texas with another person who thinks he owns the house we go to eviction court I jet a judgement filed against me by default I never get another chance to defend myself before I get kicked out this is all because he lied to the judge I am not out of my house and he's giving my animals away. How can this happen I am an owner not a tenant
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have asked one online but didn't like the. Answer I am going to some consultations tomorrow I need to get back in my house can you suggest anything or anybody
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: Is there any time of emergency documents I can file to get back in my house before I lose anything else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. It may be possible to set aside the default but it depends on the facts. I cannot solve this but you can get a free consultation from some of the real estate attorneys listed here. Please follow up on this with a local attorney as soon as possible. I hope this information is helpful.

Related Real Estate Law Questions