How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Washington state. I have a renter in my house, and

Customer Question

I live in Washington state. I have a renter in my house, and I would like to get them out so that I can move into it. I do not own any other properties, and there is some damage to the home from these renters. I do have a security deposit. How do I get them out, there lease doesn't expire until August of this year.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Does the lease contain any provision for early termination? Has the tenant paid rent on time? Is there any uncured breach in the lease by the tenant?

Related Real Estate Law Questions