Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My wife and I have a small parcel of land of about 2 acres

Customer Question

My wife and I have a small parcel of land of about 2 acres and the county put a road thru it. What can we do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Were you compensated for them taking your land?.How long ago did this occur?.Were you notified about any condemnation proceedings so they could take the land for public use?..thanksBarrister