How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 37851
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Electrical black out du to meter meltdown in building meter

Customer Question

electrical black out du to meter meltdown in building meter room, my unit and below it unit affected, FPL installed temporaire meter but asking to fix some thing in panel bihind it by me. I have no intention to do so, based on my understanding I did not cause by overload or any other ways. My inside brakers and electrical system was checkd by certified bounded electritien the day of the blackout? Qt. ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Can you please clarify your question. I don't understand what you are asking about.Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who is responsable for the repairs of the melting board and back electrical meter in condominium
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon, Well, the landlord owns the electric switch boxes in the building while the power company owns the electric meters and so the landlord is responsible for the repair of all of the electric system with the exception of the electric meters which are the property of the electric company and their obligation to repair or replace. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug