Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a time share in Hilton Head SC. I have been attempting

Customer Question

I own a time share in Hilton Head SC. I have been attempting to find a way to get rid of this timeshare. I paid 6,900 cash. I have received a couple offers to get me completely out of the time share. However with so many scams I not sure which way to go. I have received two offers which gave me contracts to look over one Newton group Transfer, LLC Grand Rapids Michigan for $3900.00 Company Promises and agrees Absolutely 100% Guarantee the termination of Client's entire ownership withend a year The second one Capital Consulting Group, LLC will charge $2642.00 will have me out in 180 days.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. What question did you have for us?