How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41069
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a

Customer Question

I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a trailer. Is there a form I can fill blank .what are legal procedures to do this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. Here is the 5 day notice to quit or pay rent.You post it on door, also send it certified mail.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Here is the summons you file after the 5 days are up.. Step by step The eviction process is the same for a trailer here or a house .I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Good luck with eviction.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
More to help you here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with eviction notice use the same forms
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Yes the notice is the same here.You are landlord they are tenant. Thanks for the follow up and good luck here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still trying figure out form you gave me
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
You would send them the notice to pay rent or quit.You post it on their door and send certified mail.Take pics of it on their door for proof of service.After the three days here you file your forcible entry and detainer suit to seek orders of eviction.Once you get a date here you go and get the orders.The sheriff or constable would serve it and force them to leave with their stuff. Let me know if you have more follow up.

Related Real Estate Law Questions