Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a

Customer Question
trailer. Is there a form...
I NEED to have a legal form to evict a person from a trailer. Is there a form I can fill blank .what are legal procedures to do this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
4/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. Here is the 5 day notice to quit or pay rent.You post it on door, also send it certified mail. https://rentallease.net/wp-content/uploads/virginia-5-day-notice-to-quit.pdf
Here is the summons you file after the 5 days are up.. http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/district/dc421.pdf Step by step http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/district/dc421inst.pdf The eviction process is the same for a trailer here or a house .I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Good luck with eviction.
More to help you here http://www.stevenkriegerlaw.com/blog/the-eviction-process-in-virginia-a-guide-for-landlords-and-tenants
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
with eviction notice use the same forms
Yes the notice is the same here.You are landlord they are tenant. Thanks for the follow up and good luck here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still trying figure out form you gave me
You would send them the notice to pay rent or quit.You post it on their door and send certified mail.Take pics of it on their door for proof of service.After the three days here you file your forcible entry and detainer suit to seek orders of eviction.Once you get a date here you go and get the orders.The sheriff or constable would serve it and force them to leave with their stuff. Let me know if you have more follow up.
Ray, Lawyer