How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do i have a case . my aunt got my dad to put his house in her

Customer Question

do i have a case . my aunt got my dad to put his house in her name , by telling him he could' nt bankruptcy Dr bills for 6 months and he would loose his house .My father has now passed away and we are trying to save the house . much more to story but cannot find attorney to talk to
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.Was your father competent when he put the house in her name? Is there any written agreement between them? How long before your father died did he convey the house?