How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a home in pa. I am under the mortgage house worth

Customer Question

I have a home in pa. I am under the mortgage house worth 440 owe 475. First mortgage for 275 second morgag 200.00. 2nd with merrill lynch... it only has my husbands name on loan... but my name is ***** ***** How do I get them to take buy out of little money on loan, it was interest only for ten years. It also has recently turned into a full mortgage that I can't pay... what can I do. I have retirement fund.. and I am afraid they will come after me if I try for short sale, I have no buyer.. HELP
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. i am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Have you spoken to the lender to see if a restructuring of the debt is possible? They will not penalize you for asking.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you online with me?

Related Real Estate Law Questions