How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im consfused on the RCLA when it comes to justice court. Anyone

Customer Question

Im consfused on the RCLA when it comes to justice court. Anyone that can help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if i am sued for general relief from construction defect if the consumer still needs to folllow the rcla if its 8500 in justice court?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly provide proper foundation for your question. What state does this case pertain to? What is RCLA? Thank you for your cooperation,