How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I haven't used justanswer

Customer Question

I haven't used justanswer before for legal help. I need a real estate closing attorney in CT to handle the closing of a condo in Cheshire, CT. So, it would need to be someone licensed in state and somewhat local to Cheshire. I can explain more details if someone here thinks they can help. thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. This is a question and answer site for getting answers to legal questions. It is not a lawyer referral service.Are you looking for a resource referral to find an attorney?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need a referral. I need a lawyer to represent me. It doesn't sound like I can get help here for that. So, I want to close this case and get refund.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
I will notify the site moderator.

Related Real Estate Law Questions