How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42257
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a statuatory warranty deed or property sale be found by

Customer Question

Can a statuatory warranty deed or property sale be found by name only in Washington state?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Yes it can you may have to go in person.You want the grantor /grantee index, it would show any transfers by deed here. Go here Main LevelCourthouseRoom 109P.O. Box 267414 W. Main St.Ellsworth, WI 54011General Office HoursMonday - Friday8:00am - 5:00pm4:50pm cut off time for record searches and copy requests.(Closed Holidays) You can also do it online but there is a charge to do so.You may have better luck going in person and you can order copies of any deeds. I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Name here of who to talk too. Document Clerk***** ***** - Ext. 6417
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Grantor is the seller person deeding it to grantee buyer..