How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file a "quiet action title" today--I was never ser

Customer Question

i need to file a "quiet action title" today--I was never served a notice of assessment of a foreclosure sale . I live in Minnesota. How can I do this today? I am at the Mpls Government center right now, but they close at 4:30 pm.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not have a mortgage by the way. This so called foreclosure was due to association dues
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I do not want you sitting around without getting someone to at least let you know why your question was not answered faster.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. I am not asking anyone to represent me. I am asking can I fill out a form on-line and do it? Are there forms on line I can use? The people at the Mpls Government Center where I went to the housing court were only all about Renters and Tenant's.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have gone all over this Government Center, nobody seems to know WTF to do.
Dawn Lyke(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I sincerely ***** ***** while you have to file a complaint to quiet title, we are not a forms database, so we cannot provide you a copy or template for you to use because the MN courts do not make them available.