How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7416
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchase a house out forecloser that had a warranty on the

Customer Question

I purchase a house out forecloser that had a warranty on the house I submitted the claim had a hearing with arbitration with no resolution what can I do now
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a code violation with the slab 4061 psi short I"am cover under the warranty but arbitrator denied my claim
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
If the arbitrator found that the warranty did not cover your situation, then all you can do at this point is hire an attorney to sue the builder. If the judge agrees with you that the warranty covers that situation and that the arbitration result is incorrect, you will win your case. I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for this answer now.