Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

The developer has provided his own boilerplate Bill of Sale

Customer Question
and Leaseback documents, which I...
The developer has provided his own boilerplate Bill of Sale and Leaseback documents, which I can forward to you along with my initial comments and concerns.Is it possible to get your quick review of these documents and, considering my comments, provide your professional advice & recommend specific rewording as may be necessary to the TM Bill of Sale and Leaseback documents so that our interests as buyers and landlords are adequately ensured.We have a meeting with the TM rep on Thursday at 4:30pm, so your input would be very much appreciated in advance of that meeting.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have tried to send four (4) documents ... unsure whether you have them. You may call me, if you wish, at(###) ###-####
4/14/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Lawyer
Good morning. As you are in Colorado and I'm not licensed in Colorado, I would not be able to review these documents for you as that would be outside the scope of what I can provide. I'm so sorry! I'll opt out in hopes there is an expert licensed in Colorado who can assist you with this review. I wish you the best!
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
I suggest we have a phone call to go through these and discuss. Please accept the phone request and we can handle now for you. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer