Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We have 3 employees with workers comp. should we have a safety…

Customer Question
we have 3 employees with...
we have 3 employees with workers comp. should we have a safety program covering tools etc.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
4/11/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Yes, you are required to have such a safety program regarding the tools.If you go to the OSHA website, you can find the appropriate training program. Here is the link: https://www.osha.gov/dcsp/compliance_assistance/sampleprograms.html Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.