How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3686
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What would it take to handle this ? I am in

Customer Question

what would it take for you to handle this for me? I am in Ormond Beach Florida and would like to get this taken care of. If it means forcing a sale, so be it. She (they) have never paid any rent the price of the home was paid equally by us. He was to live in (rent free) to keep it up. I rented an apartment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
I suggest a phone call so that I can get all of the details from you and plan a course of action and timing to get this done. I can help you do it for sure and get the matter resolved once and for all. I am available now to speak, so if you accept the phone chat, we can get connected and get started right away. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.