How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a neighbor who is violating his deed restrictions.

Customer Question

I have a neighbor who is violating his deed restrictions. He purchased 3 lots in our subdivision that are side by side. He built a home on 2 of the lots. The lot in fron of my home is his stack lot. He has a cargo container,stock trailer and other assorted junk scattered on the lot. He is supposed to at least build a fence between the street and his property. He has basically refused to do any thing to comply with our deed restrictions. I visited with the realtor who developed the dub-division but she seemed reluctant to do any thing. I am tired of looking at his crap, when everyone else in our division has been more than willing to comply with the deed restrictions. If these things are not
enforceable, then why have them in the first pkace.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Do you have a HOA to enforce the restrictions?.Do you want to take action personally to enforce the restrictions?..thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website. I prefer to type out my responses so customers don't have to remember what was said in a phone call and can refer to the response at their leisure..However, if you wish to have a phone call with an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lets just call it quits, the last time I tried to use this program, I was very unhappy with the results. sorry to have bothered you.Thanks
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
No worries. If you have changed your mind about the service, you can contact JustAnswer's customer service and they will happily provide a refund of your deposit, no questions asked....thanksBarrister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help. I had nothing but hell the last time I tried to use this service. I will contact customer service and get my refund started.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
10-4, I am sorry that you have an unpleasant experience last time.. If you wanted to give it another shot with me, you can always request a refund, even after I have addressed your questions, if you are unsatisfied for any reason at all..JustAnswer wants customers to be happy and spread the word, so there is no risk to you at all and you can get a refund at any time, no questions asked....thanksBarrister