How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Selling a property (land) located in the Netherland Antilles.

Customer Question

selling a property (land) located in the Netherland Antilles. Buyer lives in Connecticut seller lives in FL.
Is a simple Quit Claim deed sufficient for this transaction? Where has to be recorded?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
You will need a deed which complies with the laws of the Netherland Antilles. It would need to be recorded where the property is located.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
In other words, US forms and laws do not apply an you would need a lawyer from the Netherland Antilles to prepare and record the documents of transfer.

Related Real Estate Law Questions