Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My four brothers and I are owners of a 10 acre piece of land

Customer Question

My four brothers and I are owners of a 10 acre piece of land from the Estate of my parents. I will be buying each of my brother's equal share. My understanding is that I will need to prepare a warranty deed. Is this something that you can help me with? What is your fee? Abelardo Villarreal, my e-mail address is***@******.***
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Abelardo. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Yes, I can help you with your deed. That would be a Premium Service so I would have to do that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?