How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RealEstateAnswer Your Own Question
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 27198
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
RealEstateAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Back in January I contacted you in regards ***** ***** tenant that

Customer Question

Back in January I contacted you in regards ***** ***** tenant that was behind on rent. I did take her to court for eviction and we ended up going to mediation and she agreed to be out on April 1. She is mot out and is denying me access to the property and has not made any payments. Can I just reopen the initial eviction and if so, how do I do this and if not, where do I begin?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Was there any language in the mediation agreement that provided for a remedy if she failed to vacate? Why did you agree to allow her to stay all this time and did she pay you any money?

Related Real Estate Law Questions