How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to create an easement in order to gain access to a small

Customer Question

I need to create an easement in order to gain access to a small section of my neighbor's property for a new driveway. I know I need to get town permission etc. but need assistance with the document granting the access. My neighbor can't sell me the land because he must maintain a certain amount of road frontage, but is fine granting the easement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Jill. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I will be happy to prepare a form for this access easement for you which you can then easily complete for your specific information. If you would like me to draft a template for you, I can do that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?