How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What happens if someone you were engaged to and lived with

Customer Question

What happens if someone you were engaged to and lived with moves out with no warning. He is on the deed but did not qualify for the mortgage. I have made the payments for 10 years. He is not on the loan, I am trying to refinance the loan and get him off the deed and he is not cooperating. What rights do I have? He left, told me he paid all utilities in full which were his responsibility for 10 years, when in fact he didn't pay them and I am being bombarded with everything..refinancing...deed...back balances. We have lived together since 2006 and we reside in Pittsburgh, Pa. If he abandoned the house and changed his address..whT rights do I seems like none .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am a Pennsylvania Attorney, I am sincerely ***** ***** hear about what your ex is putting you through. I think it would be best for you if we discussed your situation over the telephone because I have a couple of questions to ask you before I can give you an answer. I can send you an offer of Additional Services and if you accept, we can talk about your situation on the 'phone and I can ask you for the information I need in order to put you on the right track, Okay ?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If you accept JustAnswer's Additional Services, I will need some information from your deed, do you have that handy anywhere?

Related Real Estate Law Questions