Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is property insurance endorsement and Law coverage a

Customer Question
Is property insurance endorsement for...
Is property insurance endorsement for Ordinance and Law coverage a requirement under the Law of the State of Pennsylvania for Condominium Associations Insurance policies?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/30/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am not sure that I understand your question. Usually an endorsement pertains to title insurance and property insurance is homeowners insurance. Are you referring to title insurance?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No do not respond. You are obviously not qualified to answer the question. The charge should be rescinded. Thank you.
Tina, Lawyer