How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 34516
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Loren, You had answered a legal question several months ago

Customer Question

You had answered a legal question for me several months ago with regards ***** ***** we were given to connect two parking lots. As of April 1st we will have to start paying the property owner $400 per month for the access. It is on a month to month basis, but I want an agreement that as long as I lease my current warehouse and pay the fee the owner of the other property can't just decide to break that deal and block me out to the access. Can you put a simple agreement document together for this purpose?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, that would constitute representation, which is a violation of state bar regs. If you need a lease amendment you should retain local counsel to ensure your rights are protected.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise: is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty.  The attorneys are all peer rated.  So, they represent the top of the profession.