How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are doing concrete restoration And ha F way thru the cost

Customer Question

We are doing concrete restoration And ha
F way thru the cost is more than double the estimate.The Engineer seems to be in cahoots with the contractor How do we control what appears to be an open ended project to fix concrete deterioration not visible until breaking into the concrete
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any sort of written agreement? Is there language about the price or estimate?

Related Real Estate Law Questions