Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My tenant cursed me and called me names, when I knocked on

Customer Question
door for a scheduled visit...
My tenant cursed me and called me names, when I knocked on door for a scheduled visit and walkthrough with repairman. There was no answer to the door and I unlocked and yelled for tenant for my safety which is when he started cursing. I had informed him on THursday of last week he did not have permission have another family live in as in the rental agreement it is stated he will have no roommate. I felt threatened when he cursed me and told him he would need to move out, 30 days notice. Then afterward is when he threatened to do damage. Do I have anyway to get him out under TN law in Dyer Co. before the 30 days
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/28/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that other people are living there that are not allowed to live there based on the lease language?

2. What threats of damage did he make?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Tina, Lawyer