How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I rented a house to my son's "Baby Mama". I wanted to get to

Customer Question

I rented a house to my son's "Baby Mama". I wanted to get to know the child. I allowed mother to move in without paying a security fee, rent or utilities. She explained that the move was more than she expected and...I fell for it all. She did offer rent payments which I accepted. However more often she missed or was late with the rent. Now she has not paid in five months. I have given her written notice that I will not renew the lease. The lease is month to month. Also, today I gave her a 3Day notice.
I want to proceed with the eviction.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is there a written lease for a fixed term?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Related Real Estate Law Questions