Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I appreciate your response re: spite fences. I on this. I

Customer Question
I appreciate your response re...
I appreciate your response re: spite fences. I will follow up on this. I called the friend who mentioned the other case to me while you were researching. Apparently, it had something to do with the Washington Shoreline Management Act. Treetops was the issue and, allegedly, the person whose view was obstructed by the offending treetops prevailed. Could you also check on this for me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/28/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello again,

.

You are very welcome. Glad to help. I did a little poking around and I did find a little bit of law regarding the Shoreline Management Act that related to nuisance law:

.

https://govt.westlaw.com/wciji/Document/I2cd4f7fbe10d11dab058a118868d70a9?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=CategoryPageItem&contextData=%28sc.Default%29

.

But to be honest, in depth legal research is not a service I can offer on the site simply because it can take hours to research, locate, and then read through cases to see if they are applicable to a particular situation..

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. You have provided me with enough information to begin work on this issue again. I am very appreciative.Dianne O'Connell

You are very welcome. Glad to help...

.

.

thanks much

Barrister, Lawyer