How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have already started an informal probate so how do I start

Customer Question

I have already started an informal probate so how do I start the quitclaim process?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean that you have started an informal probate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have gone to the probate court filed all the paperwork and have been appointed the personal rep. I have completed every thing the court asks me to do I believe all that is left is the quitclaim deed.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

You should have an order from the court regarding the disposition of the property giving you title. Do you have that?

Related Real Estate Law Questions