How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118726
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The court approved the trustees order finding that

Customer Question

The court approved the trustees order finding that Foreclosure Action May Proceed in Md. Can I file a temporary restraining order to stop the process and have my day in court since I was never served and heard of the sale though news publication. Is this a judicial foreclosure process
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have to file an appeal of the court's approval of the foreclosure action to seek to stop the process. If the court approved the action to proceed, it is too late to file for the restraining order, you have to file an appeal and ask for a stay pending appeal to be issued by filing a motion for stay of foreclosure pending the appeal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I filed a motion and order to set aside order to docket and dismiss once I got notice does this comply
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
It complies, but you need to also file a motion to stay judgment pending decision on your motion.