How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31688
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our elderly mother( 86 years Old) was moved to Independent

Customer Question

Our elderly mother( 86 years Old) was moved to Independent Senior Living Apt. in January.
Our brother is her guardian and found a buyer through a realtor for her house. The lawyer he is working with is now saying we can not close on the house and it has to go through probate which would take 3-6 months. What can we do to shorten this time?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
I assume your mom has passed away. Did she have a will?

Related Real Estate Law Questions